Education Staff TAX Refund form


Education staff include headmasters, lecturers, teachers, teaching assistants, school nurses, site managers, mid-day supervisors, catering assistants and administrators.


All staff, both qualified and unqualified, may be entitled to additional UK income tax allowances for work-related expenses eg buying and cleaning specialist workwear (lab coats, Hi-vis jackets, overalls, branded T-shirts or polo shirts). In addition, HMRC understands that it may be necessary to be included on a professional register. Tax relief is available on the costs of registering with professional organisations such as NUT, ATL, NASUWT, NAHT.

 DON’T DELAY – ACT NOW. Complete the form below to enable us to see if you are due a UK income tax rebate from HMRC. We can claim overpaid taxback from HMRC from April 6th 2010 and determine your eligibility to any additional work-related UK income tax allowances and income tax reliefs for the current and future income tax years.


Fields marked with a * are required.

Privacy Statement:

All information submitted through this form will remain private and confidential. No data will ever be passed on to any 3rd party.