How to claim UK tax back?

We are one of the oldest uk companies specialising in claiming tax back for individual UK taxpayers. We have an un-paralleled wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC tax refunds.

Over the years we have delivered millions of pounds of HMRC tax refunds and income tax rebates. We helped hundreds of thousands of UK taxpayers claim tax back from HMRC. Some of them have tried to claim tax back themselves and failed, however were successful with our assistance.

The real questions we deal with every day for UK taxpayers are not only how to claim tax back in the UK but, also have you overpaid tax and are you entitled to claim tax back .

Follow these simple steps to claim tax back :

1. Log onto our  website –

2. Complete one of our simple taxback forms.

3. We will then contact you directly to determine whether or not you may be eligible for tax refund

  1. It will be our job to interact with HMRC and claim tax back for you!
  2. If you are due taxback from HMRC, we will send you a cheque with your tax refund

We work on a no rebate no fee basis.

Why use our UK Tax Back service ?

HMRC offer guidelines on the process of how to claim tax back but do not offer advice to individuals on whether they are eligible to claim tax back .

Further, it is not uncommon for HMRC to make an income tax repayment for one year but will not make an automatic tax refund for previous years. This will also apply even if you were eligible to claim tax back for past years.

They do not consider whether the person claiming tax back for a particular reason is also entitled to claim tax back for an earlier income tax year!

Every individual’s income tax position is specific to their personal circumstances but we know that 1 in 4 UK taxpayers are eligible to claim tax back.  Whether you are  employed, self-employed, un-employed, retired, in full-time education, ‘resting’ between jobs, taking a gap year out, in hospital, or even in prison you may have overpaid your UK income tax. This may have been at some time in the last 4 years, even if your current tax affairs are correct and in order.

So don’t hesitate and contact us today to claim your tax back !