Some of our customers got more than £11,000 in tax refund !
The average tax rebate we get for our clients is £330
Fill in our Tax Back form to get your no tax refund - no fee assessment
1 in 3 UK taxpayers have overpaid and are due a Tax Rebate!

While most people think that they pay too much tax, few PAYE employees actually think that they might be due an income tax rebate! You may be surprised to know that as many as 1 in 3 UK taxpayers have overpaid tax and are due an income tax refund, theirs but for the asking!

Why might you be due a UK income tax rebate

Most UK income taxpayers believe  that HMRC do not make mistakes when issuing individual taxpayer’s PAYE tax coding notices. They also believe that their employer’s HR or wages depatments check the correctness of any PAYE tax codes issued by HMRC before applying them.

However, both these assumptions are incorrect. The employer is simply an unpaid tax collector for HMRC and can do nothing but apply the PAYE code issued. What is more, the employer, under Data Protection Acts, is not party to the make-up of the individual employee’s tax code. So, the onus is on each individual UK income taxpayer to notify HMRC of changes to their individual income tax circumstances and apply for any and all additional personal income tax allowances available or even simply to seek to correct errors made by HMRC.

Even then, asking the right question of the right person in the right tax office at the right time does not guarantee HMRC giving  the right answer. We have numerous cases where we have obtained income tax rebates for individuals who had previously tried – but failed – to claim an income tax repayment themselves.

Take advantage, then. of our NO REBATE – NO FEE TAXBACK SERVICE. Let us check to see if you are entitled to a UK income tax repayment from HMRC. All you need to do is complete one of the relevant forms on the website and we will take care of the rest.

Tax back forms can be found here

read more
How to claim UK tax back?

We are one of the oldest uk companies specialising in claiming tax back for individual UK taxpayers. We have an un-paralleled wealth of experience in dealing with HMRC tax refunds.

Over the years we have delivered millions of pounds of HMRC tax refunds and income tax rebates. We helped hundreds of thousands of UK taxpayers claim tax back from HMRC. Some of them have tried to claim tax back themselves and failed, however were successful with our assistance.

The real questions we deal with every day for UK taxpayers are not only how to claim tax back in the UK but, also have you overpaid tax and are you entitled to claim tax back .

Follow these simple steps to claim tax back :

1. Log onto our  website –

2. Complete one of our simple taxback forms.

3. We will then contact you directly to determine whether or not you may be eligible for tax refund

  1. It will be our job to interact with HMRC and claim tax back for you!
  2. If you are due taxback from HMRC, we will send you a cheque with your tax refund

We work on a no rebate no fee basis.

Why use our UK Tax Back service ?

HMRC offer guidelines on the process of how to claim tax back but do not offer advice to individuals on whether they are eligible to claim tax back .

Further, it is not uncommon for HMRC to make an income tax repayment for one year but will not make an automatic tax refund for previous years. This will also apply even if you were eligible to claim tax back for past years.

They do not consider whether the person claiming tax back for a particular reason is also entitled to claim tax back for an earlier income tax year!

Every individual’s income tax position is specific to their personal circumstances but we know that 1 in 4 UK taxpayers are eligible to claim tax back.  Whether you are  employed, self-employed, un-employed, retired, in full-time education, ‘resting’ between jobs, taking a gap year out, in hospital, or even in prison you may have overpaid your UK income tax. This may have been at some time in the last 4 years, even if your current tax affairs are correct and in order.

So don’t hesitate and contact us today to claim your tax back !

read more
Taxback Service

Every year, ordinary taxpayers overpay hundreds of millions of pounds of income tax to the Inland Revenue UK; whether because of errors, mistakes or lack of knowledge. They are often unaware that they are entitled to an income tax rebate.

The Tax Back Service Company is dedicated to claiming tax back and can help obtain your UK tax refund. To take advantage of our income tax services we are offering a free, no-obligation tax review.

If you are owed money we can take care of your tax claim to ensure you receive your full tax refund.

Remember, you have nothing to lose. We only charge a fee if and when we succeed in obtaining an income tax repayment for you (with any such fee being deducted from the past years’ rebate) and all current and future years’ tax savings will be paid directly to you, through your wages/salary cheques

What’s more, we guarantee that you will keep at least 65p from every pound that we claim for you.

What should I do now?

If you want to find out if you are entitled to an income tax rebate, please complete the tax back form and send it to us securely online or print it out and return it to the freepost address as shown.

We have answered some frequently asked tax rebate questions, but if you have any more queries about getting your tax back, please do get in touch using the contact details provided.

Please feel free to browse the testimonials from some of our many happy customers.

read more